Small waist, big hips! The Faja High Compression Bodysuit with Open Bust is specially designed for pear-shaped women to accentuate and enhance the bottom. It will discreetly sit under the outfit and visibly reduce the waist, tummy, thighs and back measurements without compromising on comfort. Waist size XS, hip size 2XL.
Might seem really small. If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Post-Surgery and Post–Pregnancy compression garment. Wear it daily to increase perspiration and eliminate toxins while losing weight. Popular as daily shapewear.
FABRICS: Made of new technology PowerNet fabric with Nylon lining that comfortably adjusts to your body and reshapes your figure.
FEATURES: High compression, open bust design, high back coverage, adjustable straps, 4 hooks and eye closure, sliding fabric on the gusset, non-slip soft silicone lace, butt lifter-enhancer, hip enhancer, reinforced-flat seams.
- Compression level: High.
- Specifically designed for Afro and Latino-American curvy bodies.
- Waist size S, Hips size 2XL.
- Offers extreme waist and tummy control.
- Accentuates and lifts the bottom.
- Discreet under clothing.
- Smooths bulges.
- Corrects posture.
- Regenerates skin cells.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Visibly reduces cellulite.
- Decreases post-op discomfort.
- Minimizes scarring, swelling and bruising.
- Wear it daily as a Postpartum and Post-Surgery compression garment for BBL, liposuction, tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty) or for the night out.
- Composition: (85% Polyamide, 15% Elastane) / Nylon lining (84% Polyamide, 16% Elastane)
- Made in Colombia.
- Bling Shapers 573BF
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.