The Seamless Latex Waist Training Body Shaper is a Colombian Faja and was engineered as an everyday shapewear and Postpartum Girdle. It will visibly reduce the lower back, waist and abdomen measurements. Easy to pull up and take off.
Might seem really small. If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Wear it daily to boost weight loss results or for a night out. Popular body shaper for brides.
FABRICS: Made with thermogenesis technology from Latex and Polyamide materials for maximum control and comfort.
FEATURES: High compression, thermogenesis technology, an open bust, a thong design, low back coverage, thin, multi-way, removable straps, invisible seams, thermal abdominal compression panels and a hook-and-eye gusset.
- Compression level: High
- Instantly flattens your tummy and reshapes your body.
- Smoothes out bulges and improves posture.
- Keeps skin fresh and prevents irritation.
- Wear it with bras of your choice.
- Non-slip, non-roll technology.
- Boosting thermal activity.
- Speeds up burning fat cells.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Invisible under everything.
- Post-Pregnancy Compression Girdle.
- Daily use, gym wear
- Outer: 83% Polyamide - 17% Elastane / Interval: 100% Latex / Inner: 83% Polyamide - 16% Elastane - 1% Cotton
- Made in Colombia.
- Diane & Geordi 002374
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.