This NEW Faja Colombiana Rear Lifting Strapless Bodysuit Shapewear was created to be worn daily. It visibly reduces inches from the back, waist, tummy and highlights natural curves. It's super simple to pull up and take off.
If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Postpartum girdle. Popular as bridal shapewear.
FABRICS: Made with thermogenesis technology from Latex, Polyamide and Cotton materials for maximum control and comfort.
FEATURES: Medium compression, open bust design, mid-back coverage, latex abdominal compression panels, thin removable straps, flat front hook and eye closure, hook-and-eye gusset, invisible seams.
- Compression level: Medium
- Instantly flattens tummy.
- Smoothes out bulges and improves posture.
- Adapts to any body type, keeping skin fresh and avoiding irritation.
- Non-slip, non-roll technology.
- Seamless and strapless design.
- Boosting thermal activity.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Post-Pregnancy compression girdle.
- Shapewear for everyday use, gym wear
- Outer: 83% Polyamide - 17% Elastane / Interval: 100% Latex / Inner: 83% Polyamide - 16% Elastane - 1% Cotton
- Made in Colombia.
- Diane & Geordi 002377
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.