Show off the hourglass curves with our Open Bust Tummy Firm Control Postpartum Bodysuit. It will visibly reduce the entire back area, waist, tummy and thighs.
Might seem really small. If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Perfectly designed to be worn as an everyday shaper, Postpartum girdle, or Post-Surgery compression garment.
FABRICS: PowerNet material is used for maximum compression, with a Microfiber lining for comfort.
FEATURES: High compression, high back coverage, open bust, mid-thigh design, open gusset, adjustable implant stabilizer, butt lifter + enhancer, reinforced ultra-flat seams, wide straps, anti-roll silicone lace, 3 levels of hook & eye front closure.
- Compression level: High
- Made of highly resistant, breathable fabrics.
- Full body and legs coverage.
- Instantly flattens your stomach and reshapes your figure.
- Enhances the hips and lifts the booty.
- Smoothes out bulges and improves posture.
- Unnoticeable under clothing.
- Non-slip technology.
- Helps regenerate skin cells.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Wear it for post-liposuction, tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty), BBL and back procedures, C-section and postpartum recovery.
- Daily work shapewear.
- Composition: Polyamide 85% - Elastane 15% / Inner: Polyamide 80% - Elastane 20%
- Made in Colombia.
- Diane & Geordi 002406
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.