The Open Bust Booty Lifter Post–Pregnancy Compression Garment will visibly reduce the lower back, waist, abdomen and thighs without compromising on comfort. Its seamless design makes this body shaper a great choice for a night out and daily use.
Might seem really small. If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Postpartum and Post-Surgery Compression Garment. Wear it for the night out, daily, or during the process of losing weight. Popular bridal shapewear.
FABRICS: Made of lightweight, highly resistant, and durable PowerNet material.
FEATURES: High compression, strapless design, butt lifter, open bust, open gusset, thin removable, multiway straps, front zipper reinforced with inner hooks.
- Compression level: High
- Tummy flattening shapewear.
- Instantly reshapes the figure and naturally enhances curves.
- Natural butt-lifting effect.
- Seamless, strapless design.
- Unnoticed under tight dresses.
- Smoothes out bulges and improves posture.
- Non-slip technology.
- Holds your core.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Post-Operation Faja for liposuction, tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty), BBL, C-section and postpartum recovery.
- Ideal as daily shapewear
- External composition: 86% Polyamide - 14% Elastane / Inner composition: 80% Polyamide - 20% Elastane.
- Made in Colombia.
- Diane & Geordi 002407
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.