The Tummy Flattening Open Bust Firmly Shaping Faja Bodysuit will adjust perfectly to any women's body type. It will dramatically drop waist and tummy measurements, shape the back, hips, and legs. Visibly reduces the appearance of cellulite, and boosts weight loss results.
Might seem really small. If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Postpartum and Post-Surgery faja. Popular as a daily work shapewear.
FABRICS: Made with the latest technology PowerNet fabric with a Cotton inner.
FEATURES: High compression, topless design, open gusset, extra firm tummy control panels, mid-back coverage,butt lifting panels, thin removable, adjustable straps, reinforced ultra-flat seams and a side zipper with inner hooks.
- Compression level: High
- Fits any body type comfortably.
- Reshapes your figure immediately.
- Shapes the hips and lifts the booty.
- Enhances your natural curves.
- Unnoticeable under clothes
- Smooths bulges and correct posture.
- Non-slip technology.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Helps regenerate skin cells.
- Improves skin tone and muscles.
- Minimizes scarring, and bruising.
- Stimulates lymph and blood circulation.
- Wear it daily for post-liposuction, tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty), BBL and back procedures, C-section and postpartum recovery.
- Daily work shapewear.
- It is double-layered.
- Fabric composition: Body: 86% Polyamide - 14% Elastane / Lining: 93% Cotton - 7% Elastane.
- Made in Colombia.
- Diane & Geordi 2393
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.