The Fajas Colombianas Open Bust Mid-Thigh Booty Lift Girdle after Pregnancy provides an ideal and unnoticeable fit under any outfit. It will visibly take inches off your back, waist, abdomen and thighs.
Might seem really small. If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Postpartum Faja. Wear it daily, for special occasions, or during the process of losing weight.
FABRICS: Made of breathable, highly resistant PowerNet material with an anti-allergenic lining to transform your silhouette in the smoothest way possible.
FEATURES: High compression, mid-back coverage, an open crotch, an open bust, targeted control panels, a butt lifter, thin removable and adjustable straps, flat front zipper with inner hooks, a silicone lace band and flat seams.
- Compression level: High
- Easily adapts to any body type.
- Firmly flattens the tummy and instantly reshapes the figure.
- Defines the waistline and reduces measurements.
- Firms and lifts the buttocks.
- Wear it with the bra of your choice.
- Unnoticeable under clothing.
- Non-slip, non-roll technology.
- Supports your core.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite and boosts weight loss results.
- Daily wear.
- Postpartum compression garment
- Outer: 86% Polyamide - 14% Elastane / Inner: 80% Polyamide -20% Elastane.
- Made in Colombia.
- Diane & Geordi 2396
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.