An athletic figure without surgery. The Men’s Firm Compression Slimming Shirt instantly trims abs, provides a slimmer, more defined torso, improves posture, boosts weight loss and body-building results.
If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Men's Post-Surgery compression garment. Everyday Shapewear, ideal as gym wear.
FABRICS: Made of 4-way stretch PowerNet, an extraordinary combination of Polyamide and Elastane for freedom of movement.
FEATURES: High compression, high back, underarm coverage, sleeveless, round-neck, racerback design, abdominal and back reinforcement, additional control panels targeted on the abs and back, side zipper with inner hooks.
- Compression level: High
- Visible trims and firm abs, tummy and back
- Provides a slimmer, defined look.
- Abs, abdomen and back reinforcement for an athletic figure.
- High back and underarm coverage to hide bulges.
- Improves posture.
- Unnoticeable under clothing.
- Reinforced seams and modern cuts
- Helps regenerate skin cells.
- Avoids liquid retention.
- Minimizes scarring and bruising.
- Post-Surgery Faja.
- Wear it daily to boost weight loss and body-building results.
- Fabric composition 86% Polyamide and 14% Elastane
- Made in Colombia.
- Diane & Geordi 2415
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.