The After Lipo Girdle Body Shaper Faja is essential shapewear after a tummy tuck, liposuction and C-section procedures. Shapes and controls the back, abdomen, hips, legs, and buttocks. It reduces swelling and post-operation discomfort. This is done by compression panels targeting critical areas and regenerating skin cells.
Might seem really small. If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Wear it as a compression garment after Surgery, Pregnancy, or daily to reduce cellulite appearance and boost weight loss results.
FABRICS: Made of lightweight, highly resistant PowerNet fabric that will speed up and support the healing process. The soft Nylon layer delivers comfort and freshness.
FEATURES: High compression, high back coverage, mid-thigh design, V-neck, built-in bra with 3 hooks and eye, butt lifter-enhancer, zoned double control panels, reinforced-flat seams, sliding fabric on the gusset, wide adjustable straps, flat 4 hook and eye adjustment,.
- Compression level: High.
- Full body breast and legs coverage.
- Firmly flattens the tummy.
- Comfortably reshapes the figure and boosts natural curves.
- Smooths bulges and corrects posture.
- Lifts booty and shapes hips for a rounder look.
- Unnoticeable under clothes.
- Moisturizes and soothes the skin.
- Non-Roll technology.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Decreases post-op discomfort.
- Helps regenerate skin cells.
- Improves skin tone and muscles.
- Minimizes scarring, and bruising.
- Prevents liquid retention.
- Stimulates lymph and blood circulation.
- Wear it daily as post-liposuction, tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty), Brachioplasty, BBL and back procedures, C-section and postpartum recovery.
- Made in Colombia.
- Fajas MariaE MRE-FQ115
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.