The Capri Style Full Bodysuit Compression Girdle is recommended as a Post-Surgery and Post-Pregnancy recovery compression garment to help get your shape back after surgery. Specifically designed to increase blood flow and speed up the recovery process. It visibly reduces the measurements of the back, abdomen, tummy, hips, and legs. Fits any figure and goes unnoticed under clothing.
Might seem really small. If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Post-Surgical and Postpartum Faja. Popular as daily work shapewear.
FABRICS: Made of lightweight, breathable, four-way stretch PowerNet to move with your body. It has a Nylon lining that protects the skin from irritation.
FEATURES: Butt lifter-enchancer, central 4 hooks and eye closure, adjustable straps with shoulder pads, open bust, open gusset, ultra-flat seams, abdominal reinforcement and mid-back coverage.
- Compression level: High
- Full body and legs coverage.
- Highlights your natural curves.
- Smooths bulges and correct posture.
- Wear it with any bra of your choice.
- Butt-lifting shapewear.
- Unnoticeable under clothes.
- Non-slip technology.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Stimulates lymph and blood circulation.
- Decreases post-op discomfort.
- Minimizes scarring, swelling and bruising.
- Improves skin tone and muscles.
- Post-Surgical procedures such as liposuction, tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), BBL and back procedures, C-section, and Postpartum recovery.
- Made in Colombia.
- Fajas MariaE 9272 MRE-9272
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.