Get your shape back after surgery with our Open Bust Postpartum Faja Tummy Flattening Bodysuit. It will instantly slim the entire torso, lift the butt, and highlight natural curves while discreetly sitting under your outfit.
If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Postpartum, Post-Operative girdle. Bridal body shaper, wear it daily to boost weight loss results.
FABRICS: Made of silky, refreshing Triconet fabric with hypoallergenic Nylon lining.
FEATURES: Medium compression, buttocks lifter-enhancer, mid-back coverage, open bust, four-level hook-and-eye front closure, gusset with removable thong and adjustable, multiway thin, straps.
- Compression level: Medium
- Torso and upper thighs coverage.
- Reshapes figure instantly.
- Highlights and enhances hips and buttocks.
- Wear it with the bra of your choice.
- Suitable for off-the-shoulder tops and dresses
- Invisible under any outfit.
- Non-slip technology.
- Helps regenerate skin cells.
- Holds your core.
- Reduces cellulite.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Wear it after liposuction, tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), BBL, C-section, and post-pregnancy recovery.
- Everyday shapewear
- Made in Colombia.
- Fajas MariaE MRE-9334T
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.