The High Compression Capri Length Full Body Shaper Postpartum Faja is specifically created to reduce swelling and post-op discomfort. It will visibly reduce the arms, back, waistline, and legs measurements while enhancing natural curves. This shapewear moves with your body and provides maximum comfort and protection.
Might seem really small. If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Post-Surgery and Post–Pregnancy compression garment. Wear it daily to reduce cellulite and boost weight loss results.
FABRICS: Made with the latest technology from lightweight PowerNet material with Vitafit, a blend of natural components that moisturize and soothes the skin. The inner lining of Nylon provides a fresh, cool touch.
FEATURES: High compression, high back coverage, butt lifter-enhancer, 3/4 compression sleeves, reinforced seams, 4-level hook-and-eye closure, extra-firm compression panels targeted on key body zones, sliding fabric on the gusset, V-neck design, built-in bra.
- Compression level: High
- Soothes and moisturises the skin.
- Full body, arms, breast and legs coverage.
- Firmly flattens the tummy and reshapes your figure.
- Shapes the hips and lifts the booty.
- Highlights natural curves.
- Smooths out bulges.
- Unnoticeable under clothing.
- Improves posture.
- Non-roll technology.
- Helps to reduce cellulite.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Reduces post-operative discomfort.
- Helps regenerate skin cells.
- Improves skin tone and muscles.
- Minimizes scarring, and bruising.
- Prevents liquid retention.
- Stimulates lymph and blood circulation.
- Wear it daily for post-liposuction, tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty), Brachioplasty, BBL, arm and back procedures, C-section and Postpartum recovery.
- It is double-layered.
- Outer - 85% Nylon 15% Elastane / Lining - 88% Nylon 12% Elastane.
- Made in Colombia.
- MariaE Fajas MRE-9562
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.