The Faja Reductora Postpartum Compression Garment will visibly reduce the back, waist and tummy measurements without compromising on comfort. Perfectly designed to hide unnoticeably under dresses or shorts.
Might seem really small. If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Postpartum compression garment. Wear it daily, popular bridal shapewear.
FABRICS: Skin-friendly, breathable PowerNet material with an anti-allergenic Cotton lining to reshape the figure firmly but comfortably.
FEATURES: High compression, double panels on the waist and tummy, an open bust design, mid-back coverage, thin adjustable and removable straps, a front zipper closure, hook and eye closure on the gusset and a butt lifer.
- Compression level: High
- Instantly flattens the tummy and reshapes the body.
- Latex compression panels on the waist and tummy for added support.
- Natural butt-lifting effect.
- Wear it with bras of your choice.
- Panty style that will go unnoticed under any outfit.
- Designed to match low-cut outfits.
- Reduces bulges and improves posture.
- Non-slip technology.
- Reduces body swelling and prevents skin rashes.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Post-pregnancy recovery compression girdle.
- Outer layer 84% Polyamide and 16% Elastane / Inner lining 94% Cotton and 6% Elastane.
- Made in Colombia.
- Fajas MariaE MRE-FL101
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.