Our Postpartum Mid Thigh Faja can be worn daily and after aesthetic procedures and helps to bring the body back to its best version. It reduces inches at the back, abdomen, waist, hips, thighs, controls the bust, and enhances the buttocks. It reduces the appearance of cellulite, boosts weight loss results and is unnoticeable under clothing.
Might seem really small. If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Highly recommended by surgeons as a Postpartum and Post-Surgery compression garment. Wear it daily during the process of losing weight or for a night out.
FABRICS: Made of lightweight, four-way stretch, highly resistant PowerNet with a hypoallergenic lining and Nylon on the butt.
FEATURES: High compression, built-in bra with 1 level of adjustment, high back coverage, wide straps, side zipper opening with inner hooks, sliding fabric on the gusset, silicone lace on the leg, ultra-flat seams, double abdominal reinforcement and compression panels targeted on critical body zones.
- Compression level: High
- Stage 2 faja.
- Abdomen, waist, hip, bust and back control.
- Helps to control unwanted love handles in your back.
- Perfect to help outline the figure while doing daily chores.
- Added comfort on shoulders.
- Double abdominal reinforcement
- Short-length design
- Lessens swelling and avoids rashes.
- Helps regenerate skin cells.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Reduces post-operative discomfort.
- Daily, Post Partum and Post Surgery use.
- Outer layer: 85% Polyamide and 15% Elastane / Lining: 84% Polyamide and 16% Elastane.
- 100% Colombian fajas.
- Sizes: From 3XS to 5XL
- Fajas MariaE FQ108
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.