This Post-Surgical Firm Men's Colombian Body Shaper Vest controls your entire torso with the compression of your choice! It boosts weight loss and body-building results.
If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Men's Post-Surgery Compression Garment. Wear it daily to boost weight loss results. Ideal as gym wear.
FABRICS: Made of stretchable and highly compressive PowerNet material with a hypoallergenic Cotton inner lining.
FEATURES: High compression, abdomen control panels, back reinforcement, full back and underarm coverage, wide adjustable shoulder straps, 4 levels of hook-&-eye adjustment for customized compression, sleeveless, round-neck, racerback and flat seams.
- Compression: High
- Instantly reshapes the entire torso
- Enhances the chest and gives it a slimmer, more defined appearance.
- Controls and smooths the back and abs.
- Additional abdominal compression for a flat stomach effect.
- Tightens loose skin.
- Back reinforcement that corrects posture.
- Personalized compression
- Non-ride technology
- Improves skin tone and muscles.
- Prevents liquid retention.
- Minimizes scarring and bruising.
- Post-Surgery Compression Garment.
- Wear it daily to boost weight loss and body-building results.
- It is double-layered.
- Made in Colombia.
- Fajas MYD 0060 Fajas M & D
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.