The Colombian Boy Short Body Shaper is designed to control specific body areas and discreetly hide under the tightest dresses. It will firmly define the waistline, flatten the abdomen, reduce back, and thigh measurements, enhance the hips and lift the buttocks. It reduces the appearance of cellulite and boosts weight loss results.
Might seem really small. If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Wear it daily as Post- Surgery, Postpartum girdle. Highly recommended after BBL.
FABRICS: Made with the latest shaping technology, lightweight, four-way stretch PowerNet fabric to move with your body for maximum control and protection. The soft Nylon inner layer delivers comfort and freshness.
FEATURES: High compression, wide adjustable shoulder straps, full back coverage, removable bust stabilizer strap, central hook-and-eye closure, silicone lace band around the thighs, open bust design, butt lifter, bottom zipper.
- Compression level: High
- Full body coverage.
- Comfortably reshapes your figure.
- Shapes the hips and lifts the booty.
- Additional bust support.
- Improves posture.
- Wear it with any bra of your choice.
- Non-roll technology.
- Unnoticeable under clothing.
- Helps regenerate skin cells.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Decreases post-op discomfort.
- Minimizes scarring, swelling and bruising.
- Stimulates lymph and blood circulation.
- Improves skin tone and muscles.
- Post-Surgery faja for liposuction, tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty), Brachioplasty, BBL, arm and back procedures, C-section and Postpartum recovery.
- Outer - 85% Nylon 15% Elastane / Lining - 88% Nylon 12% Elastane.
- Made in Colombia.
- Fajas MYD 0065 Fajas M & D
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.