The Postpartum Body Shaper Colombian Faja is excellent for daily wear. Designed to increase blood flow and speed up the recovery process. It will visibly reduce the lower back, waist, abdomen, and thighs with natural buttocks enhancement.
Might seem really small. If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Highly recommended by surgeons as a Postpartum and Post-Surgery compression garment. Wear it daily during the process of losing weight, popular as bridal shapewear.
FABRICS: Made with the latest technology from lightweight, four-way stretch PowerNet fabric to move with your body and provide maximum comfort and protection.
FEATURES: High compression, lace silicone bands, thin adjustable-removable straps, strapless, open bust design, butt lifter, bottom zipper closure, ultra-flat seams, abdominal and low back reinforcement.
- Compression level: High
- Flattens the tummy and reshapes your figure instantly.
- Provides extra-firm stomach control.
- Smooths bulges and correct posture.
- Naturally lifts and shapes the booty and hips.
- Wear it with any bra of your choice.
- Non-slip technology.
- Helps regenerate skin cells and holds your core.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Decreases post-op discomfort.
- Prevents liquid retention.
- Minimizes scarring, swelling and bruising.
- Stimulates lymph and blood circulation.
- Improves skin tone and muscles.-
- Recommended for Post-Operation purposes such as post-liposuction, tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty), BBL, back procedures, C-section, Postpartum recovery.
- Wear it daily.
- Composition: Body: 85% Nylon 15% Elastane / Lining: 88% Nylon 12% Elastane.
- Made in Colombia.
- Fajas MYD 0066 Fajas M & D
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.