Reshape your body and enhance your natural curves with our Postpartum Knee Length High Compression Suit. It is designed to regenerate skin cells while your body safely heals after surgery. Reduces waist, arm, and leg measurements while naturally lifting your buttocks.
Might seem really small. If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Ideal for daily use as well as a Post-Surgery and Post–Pregnancy compression garment. Wear it daily to reduce the appearance of cellulite and boost weight loss results.
FABRICS: Made of lightweight, four-way stretch highly resistant PowerNet fabric will reshape your figure after surgery. The soft inner layer delivers comfort and freshness.
FEATURES: Compression sleeves with an underarm opening, targeted extra firm control panels, flat seams, 2 hook and eye fastening, zipper on the bottom, removable over-bust strap, underarm opening, open bust design, bum lifter - enhancer.
- Compression level: High.
- Comfortably reshapes your figure and boosts your natural curves.
- Full body, arms and legs coverage.
- Smooths bulges and correct posture.
- Shapes the hips and lifts the booty.
- Wear it with any bra of your choice.
- Non-roll technology.
- Helps to reduce cellulite.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Decreases post-op discomfort.
- Helps regenerate skin cells.
- Improves skin tone and muscles.
- Minimizes scarring, and bruising.
- Prevents liquid retention.
- Stimulates lymph and blood circulation.
- Wear it daily for liposuction, tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty), Brachioplasty, BBL, arm and back procedures, C-section, and postpartum recovery.
- Double layered; Outer - 85% Nylon 15% Elastane / Lining - 88% Nylon 12% Elastane.
- Made in Colombia.
- Fajas MYD 0074 Fajas M & D
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.