The Colombian Tummy Flattening Full Bodysuit shapes and controls the back, abdomen, hips, legs, and buttocks. Designed to regenerate skin cells while your body safely heals after surgery. Reduces the appearance of cellulite and boosts weight loss results.
Might seem really small. If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Highly recommended by surgeons as a Post-Surgery and Post–Pregnancy compression garment. Wear it daily to increase perspiration and eliminate toxins while losing weight.
FABRICS: Made with the latest technology from PowerNet material and anti-allergenic Nylon lining for maximum compression, comfort and protection.
FEATURES: Open bust design, high back coverage, extra butt lifter-enhancer, abdominal compression panels, additional back reinforcement, thin adjustable straps, 2-level hook and eye closure, zipper on the bottom and reinforced ultra-flat seams.
- Compression level: High.
- Instantly slims your figure and enhances your natural curves.
- Full body and legs coverage.
- Wear it with any bra of your choice.
- Shapes hips and lifts the booty for a rounder, perkier appearance.
- Unnoticeable under clothes.
- Smooths bulges and correct posture.
- Non-slip technology.
- Helps regenerate skin cells.
- Helps to reduce cellulite.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Reduces post-operative discomfort and scarring.
- Prevents liquid retention, swelling and bruising.
- Stimulates lymph and blood circulation.
- Improves skin tone and muscles.
- Wear it daily for post-liposuction, tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty), BBL and back procedures, C-section and Postpartum recovery.
- Fabric composition: Body: 85% Nylon 15% Elastane / Lining: 88% Nylon 12% Elastane.
- Made in Colombia.
- Fajas MYD 0078 Fajas M & D
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.