Our Colombian Body Shaper Faja with Thighs Slimmer will reshape your body after surgery. It will visibly reduce inches in the arms, back, waist, abdomen, hips and thighs. Specifically designed for Post-Surgical purposes, focusing on decreasing swelling, and reducing Post-Op discomfort. Might seem really small.
Might seem really small. If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Highly recommended by surgeons as a Postpartum and Post-Surgery compression garment. Wear it daily to reduce cellulite and boost weight loss results.
FABRICS: Made of lightweight, four-way stretch highly resistant PowerNet material with a hypoallergenic lining for maximum control and protection.
FEATURES: High compression, butt enhancer-lifter, underarm coverage, sleeves, removable over-bust strap, open-bust design, reinforced-flat seams, 2 hooks and eye front closure, zippered gusset, silicone lace on the leg and additional compression panels targeted on critical body zones.
- Compression level: High
- Flattens tummy, contours full body.
- Shapes the hips and lifts the booty for a rounder, perkier look.
- Wear it with any bra of your choice.
- Unnoticeable under clothing.
- Improves posture.
- Non-roll technology.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Decreases post-op discomfort.
- Helps regenerate skin cells.
- Improves skin tone and muscles.
- Minimizes scarring, and bruising.
- Prevents liquid retention.
- Stimulates lymph and blood circulation
- Post-Operation purposes such as post-liposuction, tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty), Brachioplasty, BBL, arm and back procedures, C-section and Postpartum recovery.
- Outer - 85% Nylon 15% Elastane / Lining - 88% Nylon 12% Elastane.
- Made in Colombia.
- Fajas MYD 0164 Fajas M & D
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.