This Compression Post-Surgical Bra Vest is ideal after liposuction or arm lift procedures to support and speed up the recovery process. It comfortably controls the back, arms and chest.
SOLUTION: Post-Surgery compression girdle. Wear it daily.
FABRICS: Made of compressive, breathable and highly resistant PowerNet material with an antiallergenic Nylon lining.
FEATURES: High compression, open bust, high back coverage, under-bust wide band, implant stabilizer, 4 hook-and-eye closure and compression sleeves.
- Compression level: High.
- Shapes and supports the back, arms and chest.
- Smoothes and firms the underarm area.
- Unnoticeable under clothing.
- Lifts and enhances the bust.
- Wear it with the bras of your choice.
- Improves posture.
- Non-Slip Technology.
- Reduces post-op discomfort.
- Minimizes scarring.
- Prevents liquid retention, and bruising.
- Helps the skin adhere to the muscle after having liposuction or an arm lift surgery.
- Daily and post-surgical use.
- Composition: Body: 85% Nylon 15% Elastane / Lining: 88% Nylon 12% Elastane
- Made in Colombia.
- Fajas MYD 0004 Fajas M&D 0004
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.