The Strapless Butt Lifter Colombian Shapewear for Dress was created to be worn under your tightest outfits. It will discreetly hide underneath and visibly take away inches from the lower back, waist, abdomen and thighs. The unique rear design provides hips and buttocks with natural enhancement.
Might seem really small. If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Postpartum and Post-Surgery compression garment. Wear it daily during the process of losing weight, popular bridal shapewear.
FABRICS: Made from highly resistant, compressive and stretchable Nylon and Elastane.
FEATURES: High compression, abdominal reinforcement, strapless, low back design, open crotch, butt lifter, removable, adjustable, multiway straps, inner hooks and zipper front closure, soft silicone lace, delicate finishing touches and flat seams.
- Compression level: High
- It flattens the stomach, reshapes the figure, and enhances natural curves.
- Invisible under tight tops and dresses.
- Smooths bulges and correct posture.
- Lifts booty and shapes hips for a rounder and perkier look.
- Wear it with any bra of your choice.
- Non-slip technology.
- Helps regenerate skin cells.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Decreases post-op discomfort.
- Avoids liquid retention
- Minimizes scarring, swelling and bruising.
- Stimulates lymph and blood circulation.
- Improves skin tone and muscles.
- Recommended for use after liposuction, tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), BBL, back procedures, C-section, and Postpartum recovery.
- Everyday Faja.
- Outer layer: 75.09 % Nylon 24.91 % Elastane / Lining: 93% Nylon, 7% Elastane.
- Made in Colombia.
- Fajas Salome 0215
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.