The Colombian Short Full Body Shaping Girdle is a medium compression garment that contours the entire torso, lifts the butt, and highlights natural curves. It helps to get the body back to its best after surgery or giving birth.
If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Postpartum, Post-Operative girdle. Super comfortable for daily use
FABRICS: Made of 4-way stretch, breathable PowerNet with a Nylon lining that provides support and comfort.
FEATURES: Butt - lifter, open-bust design, high-back coverage, flat zipper with inner hooks closure, flat seams, tummy and waist control panels, open gusset, adjustable wide straps, and non-slip delicate lace.
- Compression level: Medium
- Instantly flattens the tummy and reshapes the body.
- Lifts and enhances buttocks for a rounder look.
- Wear it with the bra of your choice.
- Non-roll technology.
- Provides a slimmer appearance.
- Eliminates visible bra lines and back bulges.
- Holds your core.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Helps speed up the recovery process.
- Daily shapewear.
- Double layered: Outer layer: 75.09 % Nylon 24.91 % Elastane / Lining: 93% Nylon, 7% Elastane.
- Made in Colombia.
- Fajas Salome 0217
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.