The Colombian Post–Surgical Butt Lifter Tummy Control Shapewear will sculpt the entire torso, lift the butt and highlight your natural curves.
If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Can be used as a Postpartum and Post-Surgery compression garment, popular as bridal shapewear.
FABRICS: Made of breathable PowerNet with Cotton lining to move with your body for maximum comfort and protection.
FEATURES: Medium compression, adjustable straps, reinforced flat seams, high-back design, 3-levels of hook and eye closure at the gusset, 1-level front inner hook & eye and zipper closure, built-in bra, hip-hugging panels and butt lifter.
- Compression level: Medium
- Instantly flattens the tummy and reshapes the body.
- Smoothes out bulges.
- Improves posture.
- Rounder, perkier hips appearance.
- Butt lift effect.
- Natural bust enhancement.
- Non-slip, non-roll technology.
- Increases perspiration.
- Eliminates toxins from your body.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Minimizes scarring, swelling and bruising.
- Stimulates lymph and blood circulation.
- Improves skin tone and muscles.
- Special occasions and bridal shapewear.
- Post-surgical and post-pregnancy recovery compression girdle.
- Night out, daily wear, bridal shapewear.
- Made in Colombia.
- Fajas Salome 0420
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.