The Knee Length Compression Girdle is a tummy and butt control full-body shaper. Designed to shape the back, abdomen, tummy, hips, buttocks and legs. It will flatten your abdomen and give you a smooth silhouette.
If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Post-Operation, Post-Pregnancy compression garment, popular as everyday and bridal shapewear.
FABRICS: Made of skin-friendly, lightweight PowerNet.
FEATURES : Medium control, strapless, open bust design, low back coverage, natural butt-lifting effect, open gusset, reinforced seams, removable, adjustable straps, under-bust non-slip band, soft silicone leg lace, and an ultra-flat zipper with inner hooks closure.
- Compression level: Medium
- Full body and legs coverage.
- Reshapes figure instantly.
- Shapes the hips and lifts the booty.
- Smoothes out bulges.
- Unnoticeable under clothes.
- Non-slip technology.
- Helps regenerate skin cells and holds your core.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Stimulates lymph and blood circulation.
- Improves skin tone and muscles.
- Use it on a daily basis after liposuction, a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), BBL and back procedures, a C-section, and Postpartum recovery.
- It is double-layered. Outer layer: 75.09% Nylon 24.91% Elastane / Lining: 93% Nylon, 7% Elastane.
- Made in Colombia.
- Fajas Salome 0515
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.