Our Open Bust after Pregnancy Faja is a high-compression Post-Surgery full-body shaper. It will reshape your body and visibly take inches off the waist, abdomen, arms, underarms and legs. Extra butt lifter-enhancer create a rounder appearance.
Might seem really small. If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Post-Surgery and Post–Pregnancy compression garment. Wear it daily to reduce cellulite and boost weight loss results.
FABRICS: Made with the smart technology from breathable, hypoallergenic PowerNet fabric that comfortably supports your body for faster and safer recovery.
FEATURES: High compression, hip enhancer, Double Power buttock lifter, high-back coverage, open gusset, sleeves with underarm openings, ultra-flat front zipper with inner hooks, flat seams, and soft silicone leg lace.
- Compression level: High.
- Reshapes the entire body, arms, and legs.
- Boosts natural curves.
- Shapes the hips and lifts the booty.
- Smooths bulges and corrects posture.
- Wear it with any bra of your choice.
- Unnoticeable under clothing.
- Non-roll technology.
- Reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Decreases post-op discomfort.
- Helps regenerate skin cells.
- Improves skin tone and muscles.
- Minimizes scarring, and bruising.
- Prevents liquid retention.
- Stimulates lymph and blood circulation.
- Post-surgical procedures such as liposuction, tummy tuck (abdominoplasty), brachioplasty, BBL, arm and back procedures, C-section, and Postpartum recovery.
- Outer - 85% Nylon 15% Elastane / Lining - 88% Nylon 12% Elastane.
- Made in Colombia.
Fajas Salome 0525
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.