Our Post-Surgical compression garment is specially engineered for curvy women to comfortably support the body with faster and safer recovery. It will visibly reduce the back, waist, tummy, legs measurements without compromising on comfort.
Might seem really small. If you have never worn Faja before we will recommend choosing one size up.
SOLUTION: Post-Surgery and Post–Pregnancy compression garment. Wear it daily to reduce cellulite and boost weight loss results.
FABRICS: Made of stretchable, breathable PowerNet fabric with Lycra lining.
FEATURES: High compression, built-in adjustable bra, high-back design, compression sleeves, zippered crotch, 3 hook and eye closure, non-slip soft silicone lace, flat seams, butt lifter and enhancer, hip enhancer, abdominal compression panels, reinforced ultra-flat seams.
- Compression level: High
- Full body control girdle with extra tummy compression.
- Built-in bra for extra support in the chest area.
- High back coverage with Posture corrector X-Shaped.
- Full breast coverage.
- Butt-lifting effect
- Mid-thigh length.
- Flat seams make it unnoticeable under the outfit.
- Hides back rolls.
- Helps regenerate skin cells.
- Boosts weight loss results.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Decreases post-op discomfort and minimizes scarring.
- Prevents liquid retention, swelling and bruising.
- Daily and Post Surgical use garment.
- Made in Colombia
- UpLady 6189
WHAT SIZE AM I?
Fajas run small. Due to the garment's high-compression fabric always select at least one size above your everyday size.
TIPS. Remember to gradually increase the compression of your fajas. In addition, if you are between sizes, please choose the next size up.
WAIST. Measure above the navel towards the upper end of the ribs. You should be measuring the thin part of your body.
HIPS. Measure the widest part of your body. Your legs should be together and should not be rubbing against each other.
Shapewear size is NOT THE SAME as your regular clothes size. Designs are created to slim and shape your figure.
With our shapewear being of very high quality, made of strong materials, and having high compression, the garments are more difficult to put on for the best result.